A variety of events are scheduled on weekends for a fee to help offset the operating expenses. With your lease, you get access to the main room that is 3700 square feet of open space that will handle a banquet of approximately 250 people and auditorium style of 400 people. 2 smaller side rooms are also available to accommodate weddings etc. A smaller carpeted conference room that can be used for any variety of purposes is available for meetings. The civic center has a professional level warming kitchen. There is also a 28′ X 20′ performing stage with curtains.
To find out if dates are available to lease, check out our online calendar. It is up to date and unless someone has put an inquiry in, clients should be able to secure the facility without problem. Whenever possible, dates will be marked with a question to show other’s interest. No matter what the circumstance, potential clients must check with the Loxley Civic Center Director to ensure that the facility is available at a specific time. Your inquiry into the lease of the building is valid for only ten business days. If we have not heard from you, we will lease the building to other potential clients.
The kitchen has the following amenities:
• Three section steam table built into the serving counter
• 500 pound ice machine
• Stainless preparation tables
• Two door refrigerator (Stainless, restaurant professional model)
• Large microwave oven
• 6 eye two oven stove and griddle (Stainless, restaurant style)
• Convection oven
• Warming tower
The civic center has at your disposal the following furniture:
• 25 – 60″ round tables (seat 8)
• 25 – 72″ rectangular tables (used for serving tables or to seat 8)
• 400 chairs (250 in blue and 150 in green)
• Board room tables with overstuffed chairs in the medium meeting room